Sunday 12 September 2010

Vampire time out :D

There were these 3 vampires. The first vampire walks into a bar and says, "Bartender, give me a shot of blood and vodka." The bartender gives him the shot of blood and vodka. The vampire drinks it, and leaves. The second vampire walks into the bar and says, "Bartender, give me a shot of blood and vodka." The bartender gives him the shot of blood and vodka. The vampire drinks it, and leaves. The third vampire walks into the bar and says, "Bartender, give me a mug of hot water." The bartender gives him a surprised look, "Why do you want a mug of hot water?" The vampire pulls out a dirty tampon and says, "It's tea time."

13 comments:

  1. lool cool story bro :D
    supportin!

    wtfiniggagun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, reminds me of a joke I used to tell where I said, "Hey, did you know they had new uses for tampons these days... teabags for vampires!" lulz

    Supportin'!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's fantastic!

    supporting!

    http://jdrockingnfuckinstudios.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahahaha nasty one.. but i like it.

    <3
    Sillyoldbum

    ReplyDelete
  5. yuck. :S that's funny but disgusting :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. The mental image has forever scarred me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. show my daily love XD

    ReplyDelete