Sunday 19 September 2010

A guy enters a bar carrying an alligator..

A guy enters a bar carrying an alligator. Says to the patrons, "Here’s a deal. I'll open this alligator's mouth and place my genitals inside. The gator will close his mouth for one minute, then open it, and I'll remove my unit unscathed. If it works, everyone buys me drinks." The crowd agrees. The guy drops his pants and puts his privates in the gator's mouth. Gator closes mouth. After a minute, the guy grabs a beer bottle and bangs the gator on the top of its head. The gator opens wide, and he removes his genitals unscathed. Everyone buys him drinks. Then he says: "I'll pay anyone $100 who's willing to give it a try." After a while, a hand goes up in the back of the bar. It's a woman. "I'll give it a try," she says, "but you have to promise not to hit me on the head with the beer bottle."

26 comments:

  1. cool!suppin bro :)
    check both my blogs are interesting! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, nice! Support

    ReplyDelete
  3. =D

    Can somebody explain what my adsense html snippet is and how to get to it on my blog? thanks =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. actually pretty sick :)

    now following!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post! Be sure to visit my blog too

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting!

    Support And follow u!

    http://jdrockingnfuckinstudios.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahahah, Keep updating, i need more jokes!

    Showing my daily support, would appreciate if you would visit my blog and have a read and comment what you think.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. lol never heard that joke before.

    ReplyDelete
  9. loller man
    who hasn't been payed 100 for a slut to suck it

    ReplyDelete
  10. lol wut

    Man i wish i could pull jokes off irl but i always fumble.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Interesting!Supporting!

    tetru.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete