Sunday 19 September 2010

Genie jokes never get old ;d

A guy with a huge orange head goes in to see a doctor. The doctor says, "How did you get such a huge orange head?" The guy says, "Well, one day I was walking down the beach when I tripped over an old lantern. A genie came out and said, I'll grant you three wishes, whatever you desire...what is your first wish?' I said, I'd like all the money I could ever spend.' The genie went Poof!', and there it was, all the money I could ever spend. Then he said, What is your second wish?' I said, I'd like a beautiful woman to love me, someone I could enjoy this money with.' The genie went Poof!', and there she was, a gorgeous girl who immediately loved me. Then the genie said, And what is your third wish?'...and I think this is where I went wrong...I said, I'd like a huge orange head.'"

20 comments:

  1. LMFAO...uhm, I didn't see that one coming. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well played. stupid doctor asking stupid questions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting..

    Support and Follow u! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. why would he wish for that....

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the only joke I've read on your blog that I don't get. I'm sure it's hilarious though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Showing my DAILY support I REALLY need yours aswell!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha xD loving genie jokes xD

    ReplyDelete
  8. hmmm for the ones that don't get it... the point of the joke is that you guys are all expecting some witty and funny, but the guy literally just wished for an orange head.

    ReplyDelete
  9. is there a meaning for orange head ? lol

    ReplyDelete