Sunday 26 September 2010

Top ten things not to say on your Anniversary

10. I stopped caring about anniversaries when you stopped caring about cooking.

9. Today is our what?

8. Okay, let's celebrate, but do we have to celebrate together?

7. I thought we only celebrated important events?

6. You can celebrate anniversaries with your next husband.

5. You don't like what I pick out, so I thought why bother.

4. I got you a present worth a dollar for every time you were nice to me this year. Here's a $5 gift certificate for McDonald's.

3. If you want me to pretend like I care about our anniversary, I will.

2. You want to go out to dinner? Okay, okay, I'll take you to Pizza Hut if it'll shut ya up.

1. I thought you only had to celebrate anniversaries while you were still in love.

25 comments:

  1. haha, i shall as allways await your next blog thanks for the laugh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, It's probably not going to be a good year if you use any of these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha thanks maybe now i can start having longer relationships XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. I faild with #9 last year :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stopping in just to say, from one blogger to another, that your blog is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol at the last one. Been there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha xD some nice ones. Man, my kind of vision of love really was always that when you love someone you will always love her every day. I'm actually really dissapointed that such love doens't really exist and one day when you are married I will be exactly the same :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post, showing some love, keep it up =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Funny shit. Wouldn't use any of those, myself.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those were some pretty tasteless jokes, but its okay!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think i actually WILL say one of those things xD

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haha, gotta remember some of those

    ReplyDelete