Thursday 16 September 2010

3 nuns :D

There were three nuns driving down a highway one day when they lost control of their car and plunged off a cliff.

They awoke and found themselves standing before the pearly gates. St. Peter walked toward them and, after greeting them, told them that they would have to answer one question each before they were admitted to the kingdom of heaven.

This made the nuns very nervous. They had never heard of this requirement before. Finally, one nun stepped forward and said, "St. Peter, I'm ready for my question."

St. Peter replied, "Your question is: Who was the first man on earth?"

The nun breathed a huge sigh of relief, and said, "Why, it was Adam."

(And the lights flashed, the bells tolled, and the gates of heaven opened)

This was a cause of great relief to the remaining nuns. The second stepped forward without hesitation.

St. Peter said, "And you must tell me who the first woman on earth was."

Another great sigh of relief, "Eve" the nun replied.

(And the lights flashed, the bells tolled, and the gates of heaven opened)

The third was brimming with excitement. "I'm ready St. Peter!"

St. Peter said, "All right, what was the first thing Eve said to Adam?"

The nun was shocked. "My goodness, that's a hard one."

(And the lights flashed, the bells tolled, and the gates of heaven opened)

34 comments:

  1. cool!supportin bro :)

    wtfiniggagun.blogspot.com

    check also this to find new interesting blogs to luv daily

    thefuckinlist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha heared this before but it's still good

    ReplyDelete
  3. intersting post =). doing rounds and showing support, please do same!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've got the soupport right here man !

    Respect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Every time i visit your blog it makes me a bit happier because of that kitty :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dropping by while doing my daily support rounds.

    Ciao,

    http://ye-yepop.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha good one
    showin some love.

    http://gamersdomination.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha good one! I keep coming back for more :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am 12 and what is this?

    cool site bro check out mine at collegiatepreps.blogspot.com!

    ReplyDelete
  10. where do you get those from ?

    ReplyDelete
  11. hahaha
    (i've heard that a few times myself)

    ReplyDelete
  12. i needed to read it twice to understand (
    not being english my main language)but now i'm dying xD

    ReplyDelete
  13. haha these made me lol :)

    Showing the daily love <3

    http://plentyoflol.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. showing my support for a fellow blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  15. showing my support for a cool story blogger!

    ReplyDelete