Thursday 9 September 2010

Ten Things A Cat Thinks About

  1. I could have sworn I heard the can opener.

  2. Is there something I'm not getting when humans make noise with their mouths?

  3. Why doesn't the government do something about dogs?

  4. I wonder if Morris really liked 9-Lives, or did he have ULTERIOR motives?

  5. Hmmm ... If dogs serve humans, and humans serve cats, why can't we cats ever get these STUPID dogs to do anything for us?

  6. This looks like a good spot for a nap.

  7. Hey -- no kidding, I'm sure that's the can opener.



  8. Would humans have built a vast and complex civilization of their own if we cats hadn't given them a reason to invent sofas and can openers in the first place?

  9. If there's a God, how can He allow neutering?

  10. If that really was the can opener, I'll play finicky just to let THEM know who's boss!


    It's only 2 days away from Caturday so..

11 comments:

  1. Showin my circle love
    view my blogs bro?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I supporting you

    Follow and suport me please

    I post everyday and is interesting

    http://stefilutz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love caturday. its the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. goin around following and showing support
    VIEW and follow my blogs bro?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like geckos, not cats, but I will accept you meow, wisdom

    ReplyDelete
  6. uuu I can't wait for Caturday to begin >:D<

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots of love from a fellow blogger!

    ReplyDelete