Tuesday 14 September 2010

Ouch..

A man went with his wife on honeymoon and they were getting undressed together for the first time.
The man took off his shoes and socks and his toes were all twisted and discolored.
"What happened to your feet?" his wife asked.
"I had a childhood disease called Tolio."
"Don't you mean polio?"
"No, tolio, it only affects the toes."
Men then removed his pants and revealed an awful-looking pair of knees.
"What happened to your knees?" she asked.
"Well, I also had Kneesles."
"Don't you mean measles?"
"No, kneesles, it only affects the knees."
When he removed his shorts, his wife gasped and said, "Don't tell me, you also had Smallcox!"
puk tva diseases

11 comments:

  1. I always return the favor, Everyone else who reads this post that hasn't followed me yet take note that I support people who support my blog daily. Follow my blog plese. Anyway I am doing my rounds. I always read and enjoy your jokes.

    Ciao,

    http://ye-yepop.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. supportin you ;)
    nice post i like it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liked that article mate. Daily support!

    ReplyDelete